Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Spring Centerpiece

A round serving tray is displayed with a white church birdhouse, a green polka dot vase is filled with mini tulips and daffodils. Use a bowl filled with water and float tealight candles for added ambience. Break the rules and light candles during the day...it's your home after all and no one else's!

A few blue hydrangea heads are placed amongst the grouping.

This centerpiece is easy to pick up and move around the home. The coffee table this week, the kitchen bar next week and maybe the dining room table for a quick Easter centerpiece. For Easter I would add a cross to the grouping.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

Everything in the centerpiece is so cute!! I like that you can move it around. You have inspired me to make something similar!

xoxo
Jane

Controlling My Chaos said...

Very pretty. I think I still have some fall decs up. I'm such a loser.