Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fall Kitchen Island centerpiece in 5 minutes or less!

IMG_0687
Not wanting to dig thru the attic this year dragging out all my fall decorating so I came up with this 5 minute idea.
Yes behind this grouping you get a sneak peek of my newly remodeled kitchen that I will post about soon!
First I placed a Pottery Barn rectangle cutting board.  Then I set one faux pumpkin and gourd.  Behind that I placed an antique amber glass and filled it with pheasant feathers the kids have collected along with my brother over the years…thanks guys!
To the left I placed my Taste of Home Entertaining Glass Hurricane and filled it with crushed up wine corks I bought at The Little Red School House in Independence, Iowa.  I nestled down inside the corks a Bath & Body Works fall spiced candle.

To finish it off I scattered faux leaves from Crate & Barrel and some more of my pheasant feathers.   That’s it…very easy and simple!

Hugs,
Natalie

0 comments: