Tuesday, April 7, 2009


I did a redesign on the above room and this is the final result. After that, they put it up for sale and it sold quickly!

Love the abstract artwork in the above photo and the padded chairs.
Not sure if I like the deep green on the walls, but look at the gorgeous details on the ceiling! I love the added bench to the seating group.
Try a round table seated for six and a round rug to add some interest in your dining room. Notice the table pedestal, looks like some great ironwork.

Love the cool crisp blue walls with the graphic black & white photos. I would LOVE this harvest table.


Notice the chair rail..a great way to display artwork, plates, and I would scatter votive candles across it for a dinner party. A little trimwork does wonders!


I want these ceiling beams. Very rustic in a formal room.

I am seeing a lot of deer antlers making a comeback in decorating. The natural look is always in with ME!

Slim shelves in the dining room with some added storage below. Looks like maybe leather on the chairs? Can't tell to be sure.



I have a hutch so similar to this one in my living room. Sometimes it's in my dining room. It's a great piece I like to move from room to room.

Notice the transom windows and how much added light they give. I could wake up to this every morning and have my latte in this sunny room.

The beach is calling you....right outside these doors....can you hear the waves crashing? I bet there is a hammock nearby.

Who says dressers are for the bedroom? I think this one is perfect in the dining room or living room with after dinner drinks, appetizers, or desserts.



The iron obelisks give this room some added architectural details. This room has a lot of symmetry going on. Two lamps, two urns, two obelisks, 2 captain's chairs. The white walls and furnishings makes the dark brown furniture really "pop" in this room.

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Those pictures are so fun. I love one with the ocean so close to the house. How peaceful!